Lot n° 150
120000 - 150000 EUR
Result with fees
PROUST Marcel (1871-1922)
Set of signed autograph letters, manuscripts, original drawings, "placards" of corrected proofs and photographic portraits of Marcel PROUST.
Various formats, in ink on paper, in two black binders, the deluxe edition of À la recherche du temps perdu. Volume II. À l'ombre des jeunes filles en fleurs in a case and two "placards" in-folio.
Set of 86 autograph letters signed in ink by Marcel Proust relating to his work, the world, love and friendship.
- Letters addressed to his "dear little" mother, to Jacques Rivière, the Princess of Polignac, Lucien Daudet, Bernard Grasset, Henri Duvernois, Robert de Billy, Jacques Boulanger, Daniel Halévy, Louisa de Mornand, Robert de Montesquiou, Charles Maurras, Gaston de Caillavet;
- Signed inventory of fixtures of his apartment on rue Hamelin (school notebook);
- Autograph poem;
- Proust's youth manuscript with autograph annotations by Reynaldo Hahn;
- Autograph manuscript signed "Vacances";
- Autograph manuscript "Pastiche";
- Autograph poem;
- Autograph annotations by Proust on an autograph poem by Daniel Halévy;
- 5 original drawings by Proust;
- 2 photographic portraits, one by Man Ray, original silver print, stamp on the back "Man Ray 31 Bis rue Campagne Première Paris XIV";
- Autograph letters signed by Reynaldo Hahn addressed to "Mon cher Buncht" [Marcel Proust];
- Set of autograph letters signed by Reynaldo Hahn addressed to Proust;
- Set of autograph letters signed by Reynaldo Hahn addressed to various persons;
- Letters addressed to Marcel Proust by his mother.
In search of lost time. Volume II. In the shadow of the young girls in bloom and two "cupboards" of corrected proofs.
Paris, Nouvelle Revue Française, 1920. In-4, under ribbon printed cardboard shirt, full midnight blue morocco and case (Alix).
Limited deluxe edition of 50 numbered copies on bible paper. Complete with two "placards" of proofs corrected by Marcel Proust.
Sales conditionsRetourner au catalogue